Primary Treating Physician Referral

Transfer of Care Referral Process for Adjusters and Nurse Case Managers 

If you are a claims adjuster or a nurse case manager, and your claim is in need of a Primary Treating Physician, please follow the steps below. 

1.  Provide a Transfer of Care Authorization (9785 or 1305 letter) on carrier letterhead with the following information: 

2.  Send us the medical file 

3.  Register the patient into our HIPAA secure portal: 

If you have any questions, please email or call/text (707) 481-1727

*Warning: While convenient, normal unencrypted email is an insecure technology. Sender assumes all responsibility for sending sensitive information via insecure methods of communication.  

We move claims and lives forward.

Back to top