Referral Process for Adjusters

How to Refer to Dr. John Alchemy
Select the type of referral you would like:
  1. Click here to transfer care or have Dr. John Alchemy act as PTP for a claim.
  2. Click here to have Dr. Alchemy complete an impairment rating for a claim.

We move claims and lives forward.

Back to top